Monday, December 14, 2009

Baby Shower Message Message On A Baby Shower Memento/thank You Card?

Message on a Baby Shower memento/thank you card? - baby shower message

Hello:)

I am planning a baby shower for my friend tomorrow and I thank you cards to give to customers as a reminder and I thank you for coming.
I enclose letters with ribbon carnations to give to any person, after the morning shower. My friend and I decided to do it this way, it is not so formal.

Inside the card is empty ...
The exterior of the card says "Thank you"

I think writing in the

"Was (your presence in the baby shower is?) A blessing for my family!"
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; signature> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; date>

Not sure if this is really good or not ...
to share an idea of something in the map?

No comments:

Post a Comment