Friday, December 11, 2009

Covering Chest For Pregnancy Pictures Can Pregnancy PUPPPS Be On Your Chest, Back And Shoulders? Please HELP!?

Can Pregnancy PUPPPS be on your chest, back and shoulders? Please HELP!? - covering chest for pregnancy pictures

In 32 weeks pregnant and have suffered a rash about 4 days! His back, chest and shoulders are covered, itching so bad! PUPPPS thought it could be, but I read that starts in their stretch marks on her belly, nothing in my stomach, whatever! He also said that in most women, the children, what iam experiencing! And this is not a group of balls, most of them are larger, look like pimples, but certainly not the grains. I suffered from stress, so I went to the emergency room and the nurse told me that either stress or PUPPPS. My question is ......... No one has experienced and May PUPPPS strictly be on the back, chest and shoulders? All I can do is put calimine, anti-itch or anti-fungal spray in it! Please help with advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment