Saturday, December 19, 2009

How Did Pinky Gain All That Weight How Do You Treat A Rash From A Reaction From Wearing Fake Jewelry?

How do you treat a rash from a reaction from wearing fake jewelry? - how did pinky gain all that weight

It all started with my ring that my BF gave me my wedding finger. I have never used. When I started gaining weight, the ring is very narrow. It restricts the skin under the tape. Although started as a simple piece of dry skin. Sometimes I wear the ring, and only for a special occasion. The I started to ache. Now it's my fist all the way until the end of my fingers (not the tip, otherwise), starts banging on the finger. It spreads also to fill gaps in the skin between your thumb and a half.
My friend often says, if the jewelry is not real, bacteria can develop a ring. A bad reaction. But who knows if she knows what she's talking about.
It is with small red balls everywhere. The bumps are irritating to skin and bite me. Sometimes they bite.
I tried everything: different types of lotion, Neosporin, calamine lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment