Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How Old Is My All Nighter Wood Stove Have To Get Up For Work In Two Hours, Is It Worth It To Go To Sleep Or Should I Pull An All Nighter?

Have to get up for work in two hours, is it worth it to go to sleep or should I pull an all nighter? - how old is my all nighter wood stove

Drinking scotch 25 years old and read a few poems very well the whole night. He looked at his 3 to see! OH NO! I have up to five.

Is it worth my pocket to spend time, or I'll stay here and go to bed early tomorrow night?

9 comments:

eyebum said...

sleep. 2 hours is a nap. After arriving at 4, then it is difficult, so that your body is like "Oh, this is more of a nap, so it really starts to close. However, only 2 hours, you can hit and excitement.

I hope so.

its me said...

a man of his crap shoot! Sometimes a nap of 45 minutes is all you need to sleep and sometimes leaves you alittle crazy in a fog all day! Good luck to you.

Kelly said...

Well, because they were drinking whiskey at 25 years, I would say stay, you may feel like garbage when you sleep two hours now, and yes, it will be tomorrow morning!

cool d said...

I can only say how he feels when he must stay awake or sleep
I need to go to bed waiting for me in the next 30 minutes

Obama08! so STFU said...

try to sleep for 20 minutes, but make an alarm, or you can use a Take All Nighter ..... She took economics in school? teaches on this subject

LadyLind... said...

Any amount of sleep is better than nothing, in my opinion.

Enticing... said...

Take a Nap!

honey2 said...

Take a power nap of my friend ... Which will help .. Honey Love

that girl said...

go to sleep, otherwise extends the time to go to work.

Post a Comment