Monday, February 15, 2010

How Tell When Verruca Gone Is This Normal For A Verruca?

Is this normal for a verruca? - how tell when verruca gone

I have 2 warts on the tip of the toes that've been there a year ago. My doctor told me not to go on your own but when he took things into his hand and began to heal with much Scholl seal and the wart treatment.

since I started, had become hard and white, but still look very sensitive and delicate, also terrible.

The gate is not quite remember how I thought it might be the case, and tried pumice outside the fence, but still be under the skin white and firm.

Is this normal or is there something wrong?

1 comment:

drankurb... said...

Stop all efforts to treat you, because they are excreted from the body, the skin becomes pale and Applications in the white matter is concerned,

Post a Comment