Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stabilize A Wedding Cake What To Frost My Cake With.....whip N Ice Or Stabilzed Whip Cream?

What to frost my cake with.....whip n ice or stabilzed whip cream? - stabilize a wedding cake

OK, so that in a cake from Level 3 to my brother, this is my first time ... I have everything they need is the only thing .. wanted a very light cream cake ... So I went about this product called "buy" Ice Whip N '.. M said it was the idea to support the celebration, but when I write, and ABIT is not very well together. .. Has anyone experience in this area? Also do not want to miss what is, if I add the butter cream ... No do not do a soft light frosting? ... . a cream stabilized these things in order .. I've never done ... and I'm wondering if you support the company and how it is ... or maybe someone knows the recipe for an ice cream soft light? ... In any case, please let me know if I mix N Ice with whipped cream frosting .... oh, and what is the difference between "whip n ice" and "stabilized whipped cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment