Friday, January 22, 2010

Bill Of Sale Manitoba Should A Bill Of Sale On A Car Be Hand Written Or Done On A Computer?

Should a bill of sale on a car be hand written or done on a computer? - bill of sale manitoba

So I've learned that a contract of sale need plates for a car that I bought from a private provider to obtain. The only problem is that they have your data, and he lives in another state. I have his address on the title, but that is not your current address, where my stepfather was an act done for me, as I in the automotive industry. A bill drafted by hand, sell, or should do on the computer?

7 comments:

Rain Dog said...

Either is fine. Be sure and sign two copies of both. It could be Writtin in pencil on toilet paper, as long as you sign them both.

Aamie30 said...

A deed is a document between a seller and buyer. It would be nice to do on the computer () cleaning, but I have a manuscript and its always good. Good luck finding to sign the seller has to the document. Hope this helps. :)

dale b said...

A forger will always be the good manuscripts. His father and white. Good luck.

texashar... said...

In a handwritten contract is as good as one made with the computer.

Jack said...

I would say is that both have the same goal as not serious.

Jack said...

I would say is that both have the same goal as not serious.

Jack said...

I would say is that both have the same goal as not serious.

Post a Comment