Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cassette Phone Recorder What's A Good Recording Device For A Cordless Phone?

What's a good recording device for a cordless phone? - cassette phone recorder

I am looking to record a tape recorder for a cordless phone next to interviews. I see GT TR510SC phone cassette recorder, but I wonder if it would work with a mobile phone. I am also pleased me via adapter phone recorder. But they seem to work when they are stored on your computer and not a tape recorder. It also seems that the software needs to function properly.

I do not hate jump start into the computer, but I will not spend up to $ 300 for software to do so.

Suggestions?

2 comments:

I heart beets said...

Digital Voice Recorder. No tapes needed, about $ 50 at Best Buy.

Rajinder said...

Phone, when you say, it means that your recipient also has the speaker output or output of the receiver will then take up not only to two speakers son and put it on your computer online and track with free software
Sound Recorder is on the Windows-based
Streaming audio recording is with this free
and many others are there to explore,
no costs for work as easy.

Post a Comment