Saturday, January 16, 2010

Illinois Psychiatrists Can Anyone Tell Me About Dr Elizabeth Kubler?

Can anyone tell me about Dr Elizabeth Kubler? - illinois psychiatrists

Ross? I Heard a lot from him and would like to know more. I have some articles and found it fascinating, and I want to read a little more. His knowledge of reincarnation almost blew my mind, and clicked his writings on karma and retribution, just, on the website
That is why we are all here. Dr. Ross has been the medical director of the Family Service and Mental Health Center of South Cook County, Illinois, and a brilliant psychiatrist.

1 comment:

snapper said...

Kubler-Ross LOVE!

I use this site all the time
http://www.elisabethkublerross.com/index ...

and this is my favorite quote / poem:

People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is, but when placed in the darkness, their true beauty is revealed only if there is an inner light.

Post a Comment